Monday, April 11, 2011

This Week in Paranormal TV and Horror Movies & Winner of 80s Contest

The winner of the 80s contest who wins the 3 DVD Brat Pack Package of movies; "Breakfast Club," "Sixteen Candles," and (my personal favorite) "Weird Science" is...



Thank you all for following "Dude I Got Your 80s" blog." I freaking looooove that blog!

*Asterisk means I'm watching it

MONDAY:
AMC: “Deliverance” (movie)
Syfy: “Being Human”
*A&E: “Paranormal State” (11 pm—Season Premiere)

TUESDAY:
*Syfy: “Destination Truth” and “Marcel's Quantum Kitchen”

WEDNESDAY:
*Syfy: “Ghost Hunters” and “Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files”
History Channel: “Countdown to Zero”


THURSDAY:

Syfy: “Terminator 3” (movie) and “Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles”

FRIDAY:
*Travel Channel: “Ghost Adventures”

10 comments:

  1. Was there a contest ?
    LOL !

    Congrats to iZombie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so happy, this is making the week start of right....thanks sharon and the great 80's site...
    i am dancing or doing the safety dance!
    iZombie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eric;
    Yeah, I'm not sure what to do with Dale when he loses his head.

    Dude;
    Your blog is so awesomely cool that I'm glad to have shared it with the readers.

    Jeremy;
    Congrats! Please video yourself doing the safety dance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you feel about Quantum Kitchen? I keep meaning to check it out, but...you know...

    ReplyDelete
  5. RR;
    I love the show. I really do. I feel like regular cooking shows are a super snooze and I adore going to and giving theme parties, so watching someone master making a killer ultimate theme party with foods using insane techniques like some kind of science experiment is just my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think you can ask the taxidermy shop to make few different head replacements for Dale. If he loses one, you can screw on another.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Getting his head on"....LOL.
    Congrats to iZombie for winning those fun movies. Looking forward to DT as always.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd like to screw a head on him that has some commonsense! Perhaps I'll show the operation on video again like the last time I operated on him... (mwahahaha -- maniacal laugh)

    ReplyDelete
  9. S-S-S-S-A-A-A-A-F-F-F-F-T-T-T-T-Y-Y-Y-Y... Dance... just imagine a weeble wobble... throwing up the giant "s"... and if you friends don't dance, well they are no friends of mine...
    :)

    ReplyDelete