Sunday, April 3, 2011

Dale Karaoke: "Creep"

Okay, so while the Human was busy, I decided some things about my life. One of them is that, I can't fight that I'm a ventriloquist doll. With the stupid broad not using me for my purpose, I gotta find a way to give myself a voice. Music gives me a voice. The way I see it, the lead singer of Radiohead could quit moving his mouth and let me do the job. I'd sell their concerts! So, here's my first audition tape for the part of the ventriloquist lead singer of Radiohead.

15 comments:

  1. that is awesome, he looks like the lead singer... maybe master of the puppets by metallica?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just way to creepy for me. Dale always scares me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks TDFC99! I thought I came across rather well.

    Jessica;
    I'm glad that I scare you. It is my intention to keep humans wondering.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This whole thing bring to mind Milli Vanilli, but that's what happens on National Tell a Lie Day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr. Monkey Man;
    I must admit that as a ventriloquist doll, I see the humans as purely my tools to get my voice out. So, technically the lead singer of Radiohead is my puppet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dale you scare me as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That reminds me of my favorite group Milli Vanilli. Those guys were great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am very encouraged by everyone's enthusiastic response. I must proceed with my application as lead ventriloquist singer for other bands. Any suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was...what I expected. Dale, it was a very wooden performance.
    Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i can relate to this so much.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I told the Human I had a fan base! Damn! What am I doing selling myself short as her goofy prop? I could be on music videos and travel the world and get all the dolls I want!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, before I forget ...Paul say's you
    give him wood !

    ReplyDelete