"Trick `R Treat"



I've admittedly waited 2 years for this movie to be released. I heard it's coming out on video on Tuesday the 6th. Finally! Just seeing this trailer a long time ago, I knew that this might be the scary movie that will replace "Halloween" for me. I can barely wait! If you love urban legends, this looks like a very good fit!

Premise: (IMDB website) Five interwoven stories that occur on the same block, on the same night. A couple finds what happens when they blow a jack o' lantern out before midnight, a high school principal has a secret life as a serial killer, a college virgin might have met the right guy for her, a group of mean teens play a prank that they take too far, and a hermit is visited by a special trick or treater.

Comments

  1. Spooky! Sookie from True Blood is in this she's got brown hair in this movie. Can't wait to see it let me know where I can find it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It should be in all the stores, video and Target and Walmart on Tuesday. I'm going to sit down this weekend and plot out watching True Blood and getting caught up on it. Everyone says it's ideal for me and I haven't taken the time to see why. I'm sure I'll adore it. I love vampire stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this does look cool Autumnforest-hadnt heard of it before-thanks for the heads up-all the best to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds interesting, but this scaredy-cat will not be seeing it. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No more trick 'r treating for me,lol. Seriously scary movie. BTW, I am addicted to True Blood. Just love them vampires and the shapeshifters are bad either!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, who am I going to get to watch it with my old hermitie self?

    I saw the trailer for the new movie 2012 on TV last night...looks promising.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julie;
    Yup. In fact...I just looked it up on Netflix and put it in my queue, although I suspect they'll only send it in increments instead of the whole season at once. Ah, well, I'll manage to get hooked no doubt.

    @eloh;
    I admit, I'm going to buy the movie the second it comes out on Tuesday and curl up by myself in the dark and watch it. The true test of a scary movie is how you handle it alone. I saw the previews for 2012 and it looks good. I heard they're buying TV time so they can show the trailer on every channel at the same time--kind of a cool end-of-world promo as if all our channels were taken over by emergency broadcast...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment