Ghost Adventures Does Bird Cage Theater, Tombstone



It seemed like this team would be ideal for an old west encounter with ghosts. Their methods of taunting and playacting seem like a great match for crusty old cowboys and weather-worn prostitutes. Knowing how active the Bird Cage Theater is, it was inevitable they'd be running into some action. And, they did. Quite a few sounds, which the place is well known for. The footstep sounds impressed me the most because of the cadence and duration. The EVPs, like usual, were class C and impossible to get any real value out of, and the camera trying to autofocus on the picture on the wall didn't impress me either.

Of course, like most episodes, I was more entertained by what these guys were going to try next to provoke. Personally, I'd like to see them settle in and taunt more western haunts--it's a perfect match to the original documentary that started things off. Too many ghost hunting shows, i.e. "Ghost Hunters" and "Paranormal State" are nearly exclusive to the East Coast and a good western ghost hunting team that taunts and has "both guns blazing" is more appealing. Sure, we know all about Confederate soldier ghosts, but I think Americans are more intrigued by the old west cowboys and the Native American spiritual figures that haunt the western landscape. I say, Zak, Nick, and Aaron, taunt the haunts of the west!

Comments

  1. I watched this last night too. I would enjoy visiting tombstoene and seeing the bird cage. It looks like a lot is going on there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe it or not, I've never done the Bird Cage, but it's on my list. I heard from someone you can ghost hunt there, but it's 75 dollars and hour and you have to do two hours. Don't know if that's true, but I'd be cool with that just to get an experience without a lot of people tromping around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't get to see this episode, but I have been to Tombstone. I think thy are the most aggressive taunters on air so far. They seem to relish that. I hope I can see this episode as a rerun soon. Your commentary on it has piqued my interest!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment